Data We Gather
Collecting and processing data about you is part of running our website in a manner that you will like. The information we collect include these:
1. The visits from our potential customers. We collect details about their domain name and IP address (where possible)
2. Data that you leave behind when you fill our empty form. It could be our newsletter subscribing form, membership register form or ordering form
3. Aggregate information on what pages you access or browse
4. Information that you give us when you consult to us, by email or live chat.
We never identify you specifically when creating our statistical data about the behavior of our customers on our site. We just want to know how you visited our site, which pages you browsed, which items you prefered, from which geographical location, and related stuff. We do not identify any personal detail & privacy data about you in its statistics.
With your consent, all cookies are automatically downloaded to the computer/laptop you are using with the help of a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive. Once we take this information, we will use it to do sustainability optimization to our site so that we can bring you better services.
Your computer is able to decline cookies from all websites. You could stop websites from depositing cookie files on your hard drive in the broswer settling. This sounds good, but we feel so sorry that using our website while your cookies setting is disabled will be annoying, your access may be declined by some parts of our site .
How We Treat Your Information
Use: we primarily want to improve our site performance based on your personal data. We may also use the information we collect in the following ways:
1. To optimize the content of our site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
2. To give you information that you have requested regarding our products and services.
3. To show you other products that we think might interest you as long as you have agreed to it. We'll send messages to your email, to your cell phone and you can unsubscribe at any time. You will receive exclusive deals, coupons & news!
4. To let you know about the changes we make to our site including service/product changes or improvements that may alter how we operate for a while.
5. To fulfill our obligations concerning the contractual commitments we have with your sharing: we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Identifiable Information to outside parties without your consent. But except website hosting partner and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Ao long as they agree to keep this information confidential, we may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
We contain third-party links on our site for displaying more of our information, such as social media accounts. But we promise that we won't contain or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Our products are not service to children under the age of 16 or minors, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from them(as defined by applicable national laws). If you are a minor, please do not attempt to fill out our forms or send any personal information about yourself to us. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us immediately to delete the relevant personal information and unsubscribe the minor.
If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to promptly delete such information from our files. As described further in our Terms and Conditions , please do not upload photographs showing other people, in particular if they are minors.
We will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
If you don't wish to be our customer any more, or cease using or accessing our Services, you can mail us to delete your account, including all personal information, but subject to certain legal requirements.